Friday, March 28, 2014

Sheer Delight









Wearing: Alexander Wang Hoodie, Zara Skirt, Celine Booties.

Happy Friday!
On Wednesday I attended the launch of a new sunglasses design based out of Miami, I am very excited to tell you all about ( and I will once I can). However, lets talk about my outfit, originally I was going to wear something super bright and well catered to spring however, Miami's weather had other plans. That being said, I had to switch over to this look, which I adore because it is much more me (basics). This Wang hoodie is everything, the cut is amazing, the fact that the back is exposed and the sheer fabric makes it one of a kind, it shows just the right amount of skin. I decided to pair it with this super fun pastel pink leather skirt in hopes of bringing some light to the look, since it is after all spring. I then added some more edge with my Celine booties, they make the whole outfit come together, and of course they have a pointed toe that I love! Overall, this look turned out quite awesome, and I was dressed pretty well for the occasion given that they had a pink carpet!
Have an amazing day! And for those of you attending WMC events, be careful and have some good clean fun!
<3 Carol


2 comments:

  1. A delight indeed! Loving your pastel skirt! ;D Hope you're soon greeted with sunnier days!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! Love the pink skirt and the booties♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete