Monday, March 24, 2014

Donut Worry










Wearing: Spharrel We Are Top, Zara Shorts, Louis Vuitton flats, Celine Handbag, and Rag and Bone Hat

Happy Monday! 
Since spring has arrived I am attempting to add more color to my wardrobe. Last week when I woke up the weather was a little strange so I decided to wear this top that is a super cool sweater material and paired it with these cute little mint colored shorts to make the donut pop, as well as the orange shoes. I was having a bit of a bad hair day so I decided to put my favorite hat on (perfect excuse). Over all this look is perfect for a day out about town, fun easy, bright and makes a statement. On top of the fact that who doesn't love a printed tee, I am all about them lately. Whenever I am in a hurry and want to wear something fun, I just find a printed tee and pair it with some fun colors and I am ready to go with a super cool look. Have a great day and hope you enjoy!
<3 Carol


1 comment: