Monday, March 10, 2014

Denim on Denim








Wearing: Jcrew Denim Top, Abercombie denim shorts, Ash Slip ons, Jcrew Necklace, Celine Luggage Handbag, and Miu Miu Sunnies.

Happy Monday!
The other day I was running all over Miami and I was in a hurry to get out of my house. When it was time to get my outfit together I was drawing a blank, when it hit me Denim on Denim of course! Pairing denim together is something that has been trending for a little while now, and I adore it it is easy to do and just looks so chic and fun. In my case I added some color with my necklace and my shoes. Creating a look like this one is so easy when on the go, get your favorite denim top and pair it with some shorts, or jeans and you are ready to leave your house looking like a million bucks. This can even be transformed into a night time look with throwing on a pair of your favorite pumps, and there you have it an easy fix for a girl on the go. 
<3 Carol



2 comments:

  1. Love this all denim look with some cool touches like the necklace, sunnies, etc,..
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Nice denim shirt and you paired it very well with that statement necklace♥♥♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete