Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fringe Fun











Wearing: Frank & Aileen Linen button down, LF Fringe Skirt, Chanel Espadrilles, Celine Luggage Handbag, and Anna Pellissari Cuff.

Happy Thursday!
So these days I've been feeling quite adventurous with my outfits. This look was mostly inspired by the cuff I was wearing by the amazing designer Anna Pellissari. The cuff had amazing different leathers and warm colors, so I decided what better than to wear my super fun fringe skirt and of course I couldn't help but wear a button down. I chose a blue top to offset the warmness of the skirt and not to mention what a great contrast the two made. I paired the espadrilles with this look because it just seemed so fitting and I wanted to add a little bit of "me" into the look. This outfit has a little bit of everything in it, I would have never thought all these pieces would look so well together. Which is why I just love searching through my closet and finding older pieces and wearing them in a completely different manner. Ladies, don't be afraid to mix and match different pieces, remember that everything is in style it is just a matter of wearing it with confidence. Have an amazing day and enjoy!
<3 Carol


1 comment: