Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Carolosiphy










Wearing: LF Dress, Alexander Wang Sweater, Miu Miu Shoes, Jcrew Necklace











Wearing: Betsey Johnson Dress, Christian Louboutin Pumps











Wearing: Rag and Bone Blazer, Jcrew Pants, Valentino Pumps

First, I would like to apologize for the extra long post. Yet I couldn't help it last month I did this shoot for the one year anniversary of my blog with my friend Lauren (she is an amazing photog). Starting this blog has been such an amazing experience for me, I have met so many talented people, and I have been able to collaborate with a couple of amazing designers. When I first started my blog it was as a form of self expression. I wanted to share with everyone my style, as well as help out others when they simply could not come up with outfits daily. My love for fashion has flourished daily and I am loving every second of it. I would also like to thank my dear friend Francia for encouraging me to start this blog. 
For this shoot I had three different looks. I wanted to showcase all the different facets of my style. Look one was a cute and funky little dress, with a plain color and I added some funk to it with the shoes an necklace. To me, it showed my girly fun, and cool side. Look number 2 had an old Hollywood vibe, I love the length of the dress and I added some color to the dress by wearing my mint colored pumps. That dress is just so timeless and it has bows which I adore. And the Last look was an elegant menswear look. As you may have noticed I love menswear, to me there is nothing more chic than a woman in a suit. I wore all black, and added flair with my valentino pumps. Overall, each look was a little bit of me, my style is very versatile and always changing. I like to think of myself as kind of a chameleon when it comes to my style. The outfit I am wearing usually is a reflection of the way I am feeling that day. I wanted to thank all my followers and all of those who have supported me through out this journey, I hope to have many more years of sharing my style with you all!
<3 Carol







4 comments:

  1. adorable outfits! Can't pick the which one is my favorite,every one is special in their own way!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute post! Love love!

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post! Congrats!!! I love all three looks! You look gorgeous♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete