Monday, March 3, 2014

Leather & Sweats









Wearing: Style Stalker Sweats, Zara Leather Peplum Top, Valentino Rockstud Pumps, and Celine Luggage Handbag.

Happy Monday!
Hello, I hope you all had a very fun weekend! I wore this outfit the other day to go a lunch date simply because I wanted to wear something fun, and different. This outfit gives off the perfect "cool girl chic" vibe and that is exactly what I was going for. Ladies, we always want that look that seems as though we didnt try hard, but in fact we really did. Men if you're reading, yes we want it to look effortless but in fact a lot of thought goes on behind our outfits. Although, surprisingly this outfit just came to me. I wanted to mix different materials together and lately I have been all about sweat pants and leather, but since I do live in Miami I tend to opt for shorts. On top of the fact that I am a short girl and I need my legs to look longer. This top and shorts just went so perfect together, the peplum on the top made me look girly, yet the shorts off sets that, and of course the rockstud pumps that just takes every outfit over the top. All in all, this outfit is super fun for a simple lunch date or even for a night out around town for some drinks! ENJOY
P.S shop some similar items below
<3 Carol




3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This outfit makes you look effortlessly chic♥ Love your shoes by the way ;)

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very casual but chic look. I think what type of shoe a person wears can help or hurt the effortless look. In your case, you did a great job putting everything together. Love the outfit especially the shoes. I love heels too, being only 5'2, definitely helps the legs look longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty look, love all the pieces :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete