Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sun Dress & Boots






Wearing: DKNY Shirt as a dress, Celine Booties, Balenciaga Handbag, and Rag and Bone Hat

Happy Wednesday!
Hello! So I haven't made a blog post in a while because I have been waiting to do a super long post for the one year of my blog. Unfortunately I have not received the pictures yet. But don't worry you are going to adore them! And I have been super sick, anyway that doesn't matter now because I am back! Lets talk about this outfit, so as you all may have noticed I LOVE the color white, well I adore basics. But for me there is nothing better than a white button down, just seems so clean and crisp. But this dress, ( well mom's shirt ) is just so perfect, I adore the material, and I love the embroidered flowers on it. I decided to pair it with my favorite boots at the moment, they are pointed, have the perfect height heel and just seem to make every outfit amazing. I paired the two because it is still February and we are not in Spring yet, although it sure feels like it here in Miami. This outfit is such a fun way for dressing in hot weather, and appropriately for the season. I always say that one can wear anything at any time. You just need to rock it, and pair it correctly!
Have an amazing day!
<3 Carol

1 comment: