Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines Day








Wearing: alice + Olivia Skirt, Elizabeth and James Crop Top, Valentino Pumps, Delfina Delettrez Earring, Gucci Clutch

Happy Monday!
Hello all! So it is officially love week! 
And I know that regardless if you are going on a hot date with your honey, staying in with the girls, having a  romantic night at home, or even having a night out us girls always want to dress to impress. As I was thinking about outfit ideas to post for this day I went a little crazy thinking I didn't have the typical pink or red item to post. However, I remembered I had this exquisite skirt. I adore it because it is so bold and can be paired easily with anything. It can be worn with black white, a crop top, a simple tee (to dress it down) a sweater if you don't live in sunny Miami and actually have seasons. As well as different shoes, I have worn this skirt before with booties, as well as knee high boots, even if you want to dress it down it can be worn with a simple flat. No matter how you wear this skirt it will always look simply fabulous. My favorite thing about it is that yes, it is pink but its the super chic pale pink that is trending now! 

Now, lets talk about my moms early Valentines day gift to me. The super chic Delfina Delettrez earring. I had been wanting it since forever, I am all about the wearing different earrings on each ear trend. Specially because it takes me back to my middle school days when I would totally wear fake gaged earrings. Anyway, ladies there are so many different styles of earrings and rings she has to offer I am totally obsessed with everything! What I'm trying to imply of course is that this is such a perfect valentine gift to buy yourself, or ask your significant other for. It's a little lip so its perfect for the occasion.

I hope you all have a splendid week! And are filled with love! 
<3
Carol

I have similar pieces on the widget below, and other outfit ideas as well. Make sure to scroll through!



1 comment:

  1. the skirt is gorgeous!

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete