Monday, February 17, 2014

90's Vibes








Wearing: Alexander Wang Shirt Dress, Urban Outfitters Plaid Flannel, Chanel Boy Bag, Chloe Boots, Miu Miu Sunnies, Rag and Bone Hat, Cat Bird Stackable Rings, 

Happy Monday!
So Miami's weather has been a bit bipolar lately so I have been attempting to dress in a prepared fashion. The other day I went for coffee with my friend and I decided what better than to wear my typical "basic" tee and cinch it at the waist with a plaid flannel. This way I added some pattern to my look and if it decided to get cold out I could just put it on (genius). Needless to say that I love Navy, on top of the fact that it is an ongoing trend this season not only because it is a color that can be worn for every season, but also because it is as versatile as black white or gray, in other words I found another color to add to my "basics".  Thus, I of course wore my blue Chanel boy bag, my awesome Rg and Bone hat that just seems to make every outfit that much cooler, and the sunnies I just cant seem to take off, along with my super comfy Chloe booties. This look is super comfy yet chic, and easy to wear. Hope you enjoy!
<3 Carol



3 comments:

  1. I love the bohemian vibe of this outfit! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look :)
    the style is great on you!


    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete