Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pop of Color






 w
Wearing: Theory Turtle neck, True Religion Puffer Vest, Urban Outfitters Skort, Balenciaga Handbag, and Prada Loafers.

Hello!
So as Miami weather has been bipolar as of late my poor body has taken a toll and I have been feeling a little bit under the weather. Thus, I decided to get out of the house anyway and go on a little lunch date with my friend and of course snap some shots of the days outfit. I was all bundled up protecting my chest but of course in a fashionable way. I wore a turtleneck but it had short sleeves so perfect for Miami that its ridiculous, paired i with a super cute skort and a puffer jacket to add some flare. In order to add some color I grabbed my red Balenciaga that as of late seems to be catching everyones eye. To be honest its just that gorgeous it catches my eye as well! And of course I wore my Prada loafers. This outfit kept my chest nice and protected yet I was still appropriate for Miami. It can even be worn with a pair of pumps for night, or even some booties. Hope you all have a wonderful day! And also please forgive me for being a little short on todays post but I am concurring this cold, but I still had to share this outfit with you all!
<3 Carol
P.S remember you can shop the pieces shared under the post!






2 comments:

  1. Very cool outfit!
    Loving your loafers :)
    Oh, congrats with the first anniversary of your blog!!!
    PS : I just started following you via Bloglovin (name : Lyn De Sloovere , blog : Blonde Butterflies)
    Feel free to visit my blog and eventually follow me if you like what you see :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! In love with that Balenciaga bag and those Prada Loafers♥♥♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete