Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mom Shorts






Wearing: Helmut Lang Mom Shorts, Zara Crop Top, Vintage Belt, Prada Loafers, Balenciaga bag, Miu Miu Sunnies.

Happy Wednesday!
So as you all know Miami is quite warm and as of late it has been the hottest! Ive been searching like crazy for the perfect pair of mom pants and I just cant seem to find any that fit correctly. Thus, I went for these amazingly chic shorts I had already. These shorts are perfect for day and night, they can be styled as seen here, or even with a statement necklace and a pair of pumps there you have it a super fun and effortless outfit for a night out. However, in my case I was having a fun play date with friends and running errand thus I went for a more casual look. Of course I paired them with my favorite Pradas that I just can't seem to put down. And added a pop of color with my new Balenciaga that just pleases everyones eyes! Hope you loved the look and have an amazing day!
<3 Carol



1 comment: