Thursday, February 13, 2014

League Against Cancer Fashion Show








Wearing: Olivaceous White Crop Top, Elizabeth and James Blazer, Helmut Lang Skirt, Valentino Rockstud Pumps, Chanel Classic bag, Delfina Delettrez Lip earring

Happy Thursday!
Last sunday I attended a fashion show here in Miami Dadeland Mall for the League against cancer. The show featured women who have won the battles against cancer as the models. I was simply blown away by how amazingly beautiful these women looked as they strutted down the runway in the spring collections for Vince Camuto and plenty other designers. It was a humbling experience to be a part of it. I was even lucky enough to be gifted Swarovski's new fragrance. 
Now, lets talk about my outfit. I was wearing a super comfy white crop top with an amazing Helmut Lang skirt that fits me like a glove, plus the cut of the skirt is just so unique and made my body look pretty great! I added the Blazer because I felt I needed to make the look a little more formal. Yet, This outfit can be worn without the blazer and with a pair of flats and you have a super cute and sexy casual look. In my case I wanted to make a good impression so I put on my super comfy Valentino Rockstud pumps and my Chanel. I was wearing a very light pallet of colors because it was an event that took place in the morning, and lets face it I am anxious for spring to come around. Although this look can be worn at night as well, and in winter. I absolutely adored this look and felt trendy and chic in it. 
I hope you enjoyed it as well.
<3 Carol

P.S you can shop from the Widget below! I have added similar items ranging in price!


1 comment:

  1. I love the cropped top and the blush colored purse! Such a chic ensamble

    ReplyDelete