Monday, February 3, 2014

Neutral Color Blocking






Wearing: a Sinequanone top, Zara Shorts, Karl Lagerfeld by Melissa Shoes, Miu Miu Sunnies, and Prada Saffiano Handbag

Happy Monday! 
On Friday, since it had been raining all week, I decided it would be a perfect day to take out my Karl by Lagerfeld rubber shoes. And this perfect Saffiano cape-like top, the material of it is so durable, thus perfect for the icky weather we had been having. I decided to stay with the neautrls and wear my super comfy silk Zara shorts, and my new Prada bag. I told you I would attempt to wear new handbags! This look is perfect for anyway, and it doesnt have to be raining to rock it! I love neautrals, they look best when youre tan, thats the next thing I should probably work on! Anyway, I have a lot of cool things coming up, excited to share with you all!
<3 Carol


1 comment:

  1. Your entire outfit is adorable. I, particularly, love the top and shoes. I would love if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete