Thursday, May 29, 2014

Simple Separates







Wearing: Rag & Bone Leather Crop Top, Pillip Lim  Shorts, Sophia Webster Heels, and Chanel Clutch

Happy Thursday!
So the other day I did a fun little shoot with Second Fleet Magazine for a feature they will be doing on me. And I though, I really need to wear an outfit that sums me up, thus I came up with this, and another look. This particular look was just too easy to choose, specially because I am obsessed with Crop tops currently, and this one in particular just happens to be doing it for me right now. Besides I love minimalist looks that create a sexy silhouette. I went with the Sophia Webster shoes because I had to add some color to this look, and of course my shoes are always my go to for a pop of color. This look is perfect for a night out with the girls, a fun date, and if you don't want to bear too much skin then just throw a blazer over, and you have a whole new look. To top it all off,  it is officially after memorial day, thus for those of you that believe in that sort of "only wear white after memorial day" then you are set! Go ahead and try an all white look this summer!
<3 Carol

P.S Shop similar items down here





1 comment:

  1. Love the textured top and shorts a lot!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete