Monday, June 2, 2014

Socially Acceptable Sweats.






Wearing: Rag & Bone Leather Crop Top, Rag & Bone Sweat Pants, Christian Louboutin Stud Pumps.

Happy Monday!
As I mentioned in my last post I did a photoshoot for Second Fleet Magazine, for a feature I am excited to announce that the issue is out, just click the magazine name and check it out! There is a fun little Q&A section on me, my blog, and my style.  Now, lets talk about this look. I decided to go for a quick change since the shoot was in an abandoned area. Thus, I opted for the same crop two ways. As you all know I love comfort, so I thought why not pair this crop with some super cool sweatpants, and dress it down a little since the other look had a little more of a polished vibe. I went with the studded pumps to add some edge, as well as the little cheetah clutch that only fits your go-to lipstick. This outfit is perfect for brunch, or even a night out, it is comfortable, daring, fun, and of course chic. If you don't want to show too much skin, you can even wear a leather jacket over it, or even opt for a tee. However, I say you go shop your own closet and try this look out!
<3 Carol

1 comment: