Monday, June 16, 2014

Big Lamps









Wearing: In All Honesty Dress, Phillip Lim Shoes, River Island Hat, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace

Hello!
Happy Monday! Last week I went for a lunch date with a friend of mine around midtown, and I came across this awesome spot to shoot. I felt like alice in wonderland because of the fun colored large lamps. The Design District is up and coming here in Miami and I am loving it, if it means awesome back drops for my blog post I am all for it. Now lets talk about how amazing the dress from In All Honesty is I adore the fact that it is a neutral color, and the leather shoulders are right up my alley. The cut of the dress is classic, yet edgy, making it versatile and easy to style. I opted to wear it with my new favorite loafers, they are bi color, have a clear panel, basically they are perfection. In sum, this look is perfect for this summers hot weather in lovely Miami. Just throw on this fun little dress, pair it with any shoes you want, or tuck it into your favorite denim shorts, and you are looking effortlessly chic!
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment