Monday, June 23, 2014

Crochet & Mom Pants





Wearing: Crochet Top, Mom Pants, Crystal Necklace from Electric Boutique, YSL Pumps, and Rag & Bone Hat.

Happy Monday!
This look is completely from a local shop called Electric Boutique the store is complete with a variety of pieces, all very different in style, from edgy, to basic. For my look, I was immediately drawn to this crochet top. First, because it is a crop and yes, I'm quite obsessed, and second because it so flirty, summery, and can be worn in many different ways. For instance, you can opt for a pair of cutoff shorts, a skirt, or even a pair of trousers. I decided to pair it with these funky denim pants because I wanted to add some edge, the fact that these were so distressed made them even better! The necklace added more of a boho feel to the look, and I loved the color of the crystal therefore, I just had to wear it. Overall, the look was my twist on a flirty summer look. I wore it with a pair of pumps, however, it can be worn with some flats. Or even try the top with some denim shorts, and some fun sandals. Now go check out electric, and if you do shop these items please share with me how you styled them!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment