Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fashionably Laidback







Wearing:  Helmut Lang Tee, Zara Skirt, Chloe Booties, Illesteva Sunnies, Rag and Bone Hat, and Chanel Boy bag.

Hello Happy Thursday!
I want to apologize for the short absence from posting, but if you follow me on instagram you would know that I have been out of Miami, first, I went to Cabo San Lucas ( I will have the photo diary up as soon as I get my hands on all the pics) Then I went to Epcot, and ate more than I should have but hey! That is what vacations are for. Now, lets talk about this outfit. As soon as I got back to Miami it was back to business, I have been getting ready for swim week, so I had some meetings to attend. This outfit was the perfect fit. It is fashion forward, comfortable, summery and most importantly light, because here in Miami if it isn't raining then the sun is so hot you can fry an egg on the floor. I paired the skirt with a basic white tee and my booties to make it casual, however, the skirt can also be worn with a pair of heels, a crop and you have a perfect date night look. I loved the skirt as soon as I saw it specially because it was on sale, and because of how versatile it is. I hope you enjoyed this fun summer look!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment