Monday, July 28, 2014

LBD









Wearing: Style Mafia Dress, Chanel Chain Belt, Chanel Purse, Guiseppe Zanotti Shoes

Happy Monday!
Now that swim week is over, I can get back to business and post a little more. Here is some eye candy of this super chic little black dress. It is perfect for a date night, or even an event. Although it is summer, we tend to gravitate towards lighter colors, it is okay to wear black. In my case, I decided to accessorize the dress with a belt, the cinch at the waist helps accentuate my body and adds a little more flare. The dress can of course be worn without the belt, and add some color with a pair of colored pumps, or a colored purse. This frock made me feel so girly, that I could not help but to twirl in it. I think I spent most of the shoot just twirling, it is so much fun versatile, and perfect year round. Now go try a look like this one out!
<3 Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this look! The black dress is so cute and like you said, would look awesome with a little bit of color too!

    - Lyrik xx

    http://lushandluxeblog.com

    ReplyDelete