Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Little White Dress









Wearing: Style Mafia Dress, Saint Laurent Purse, Tibi Pumps
Photography: LA Photography

Hello!
So as most of you fellow Miamians may already know Swim Week is upon us, and if you did not know, now you do. As most of us in the industry are already going crazy because of the amount of events to attend, and how exciting this week is. I wanted to post a little bit of an outfit inspiration for this week because I know we all have a lot on our mind, and sometimes we just need a little help. This dress is perfect for Swim Week first, because it is a very unique piece, it is easy to slip on, the color is perfect for summer, and it lends itself for day and night. One can pair it with pumps, as I did or even wear a pair flats ( as I am seen holding) I went for an all white look, and added some color with my purse. However, don't feel restrained to style it that way, wear some color on your lips, or even your shoes! Anyway, sorry to cut this short but I have to get ready for the festivities! Have fun this week, and enjoy the bikinis, since here in Miami we need a million. And remember to check out Style Mafia for my dress, and all other amazing pieces.

<3 Carol

1 comment: