Thursday, July 24, 2014

Miami Swim Week 2014 Recap

Photo Courtesy of: Darkroom

Now that Swim Week is over I can finally go back to my regular schedule. But first, I thought I would share a couple of the pictures that I have managed to gather. Unfortunately I completely forgot to bring my own camera, thus all of the pictures in this post were not taken by me, but by other fabulous photogs. I did however cover most of the events I attended and posted on my Instagram . So check that out! With that being said, this was my first year attending swim week, and it was everything I expected and more, from amazing swim suits, fashionable people, and days filled with too many events to attend. As a first timer, I of course was determined to be present everywhere I was invited to ( that never happened) but I did attempt it. Anyway, enough of the talking, here are some pics!



Jacques Smith & Bianca Coletti Swim Show at Soho House

                                                       And now some of MY looks.

Wearing: Sandro Paris Top, Amilcar Ferrer Skirt, Miu Miu Pumps, and Illesteva Sunnies.
Photo by: Getty Images

Wearing: Zara Crop & Vest, Louis Vuitton Clutch, Superga Sneakers, Guess Shorts, Illesteva Sunnies
Photo By: Karla Garcia

Wearing: Gucci Top, BCBG Shorts, Sophia Webster Shoes.
Photo: Iphone



Wearing: Style Stalker Top and Shorts, Valentino Rockstud Pumps
Photo: Iphone

Wearing: Style Mafia Dress, Miu Miu Socks, YSL Pumps
Photo: Iphone












1 comment:

  1. All of your outfits are amazing! I personally love the white on white! The shows looked incredible:)
    xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete