Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fishy








 

Wearing: Zara Leather Crop, Style Mafia Skirt, Alice & Olivia Pumps

Photos by: Lauren Aguilar

Hi Loves!
Summer here in Miami is definitely extremely HOT. So I wanted to share with you this look which is perfect for the scorching heat we are experiencing. Not only is it fun, colorful, and trendy, but it is also extremely light. The skirts colors are perfect to make a statement, and not to mention it accentuates the waist perfectly. I decided to pair it with a crop top, since lets face it I love them. However, the skirt can also be paired with a simple white tee, or even opt for a more daring look and go for a print on print look. Additionally, I wore a pair of blue pumps but the skirt lends itself to other shoe options, for instance a pair of sneakers, sandals or any other color pump. As you all can see I just couldn't stop dancing around in this skirt, I felt so girly and fun. Now go have some fun and try a look like this one!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment