Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday Blues














Photos: Vee
Hair & Makeup: iBrushyou
Wearing: Zara Overalls, Vince Tee, Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers, Tommy Hilfiger Book Bag

Hello!
Happy Tuesday! I am so sad to announce that my collaboration with iBrushyou is over. Since yesterday was Monday we thought it was a perfect idea to have my eye makeup be blue! ( I had blue mascara on, how amaze? ) I went with a casual look something easy to throw on, a pair of overalls are always cool, and for on the go. I went with my sneakers for a sporty feel, however, the overalls can be dressed up by adding a pair of pumps. As for our shoot, we decided to end our last day with a bang. Therefore, we went on an adventure, yes I took photos on the trolley in front of everyone. NO SHAME. This campaign has been so amazing,  learned so much about hair and makeup, as well as making some amazing new friends. Thank you girls ThinkRedinc for this opportunity, and thanks Vee for being so talented and amazing! I hope you all enjoyed! Which look was you're favorite?
<3 Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment