Monday, April 20, 2015

Pleated Tops & Bow Necklaces













Photo: iBrushyou
Hair & Makeup: iBrushyou
Wearing: Alexander Wang Top, Levi shorts, Robert Clergerie Creepers, By Boe Necklace, Proenza Schouler Bag.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! So brunch is probably one of my favorite things to do, therefore after Vee glammed me up, we decided to go to Threefold Cafe. Pictured above are the Phenomenal Funghi, and the Mornin' Monkey. Both were delicious, I need to go back to have the Smashed Avocado, however if you like truffles, and mushrooms go for the Funghi ( you won't regret it) Moving on to some Fashion Talk. Since yesterday was a casual day I went for this fun and skimpy little top, well mostly because it was extremely hot, and I wanted my super cool bow necklace to stand out. 
( which is also why my hair was up ) I paired the top with some denim shorts, and my very comfortable creepers, I am obsessed with them and I can walk for miles in them! However, if your not a creeper kind of gal, the look would work perfectly with some sandals, or even some espadrilles. If you wanted to give the outfit a less casual feel just throw on some pumps and there you have it, day in to night. 
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment