Friday, April 17, 2015

Skin is In







Photos by: Gen from Gen & Gus
Wearing: In all Honesty Top, Style Mafia pants, Tibi Shoes

Hello loves happy Friday!
As you all know, when it comes to black and white, I'm there. Therefore it is no surprise that when I saw these pants I had to wear them! I paired them with a scuba style crop top for a more mod look, and my white pumps. The crop top can be replaced with a tucked in shirt, but ladies embrace the boldness, and anyway, it is just a sliver of skin showing I know you can do it! On another note, if weren't aware culottes are the must have cut of pants for spring, yes they are back, and they have always been pretty awesome. This pair is pretty bold, however you can ease yourself into the trend with a pair of black or denim ones. Overall this look is versatile, it can be worn almost anywhere, because no one is ever overdressed  for any occasion. 
Have an amazing weekend!
<3 Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment